Pages

Start of something new

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Well hello and thanks for dropping by, here it is, my life for all to see. It may be just the start on here but there have been almost 4 years of crazy and plenty more to come. I am a stay at home mum and with the help of my fabulous OH look after our two little monsters Buddy (3) and Button (12months). As many parents know, those little kiddies of ours keep us extremely busy, As well we are in the middle of trying to buy our first family home, planning our 2014 wedding in Scotland, and what did I think I would do, start a blog! Ah those little ones, they have so many toys, games and books but I try and try to find so many new and exciting things to make and do every day, not just for them but for me too.


Whether it's to keep them busy, to get them to bed on time, a new snack or a different way to take that millionth photograph of them. I spend countless hours looking through blogs and websites, books and magazines to keep each day new and exciting not just for them but for me too.


 A big favourite is crawl tag so Button can keep up with Buddy until she is walking and running that is. Adding objects for them to race too is a big hit with Buddy, he always likes to win but it's great way to teach him that others can win too and it was no less fun.


When it comes to every day games, education and fun all in one is a big hit all around, I always love a find that teaches them skills when they don't realize they are learning. They think it is just a game, though I know this won't last for long, they will catch on to my little ploys but I will make the most of it while I can :) 

                                                 
Now, when it comes to finding food for both of them, it is becoming a challenge. As I am sure it's something that many parents face every day, first getting their little ones to eat but also healthily. I struggle to come up with new and interesting recipes for them to try and lately (since Button was born) I have to admit I have become lazy. I buy tins at the supermarket for Button too often, however as I said I have got lazy and don't make everything as I did with Buddy. Well this stops now.

With the help of other mums around the world I hope to find all these things and try, try, try. However my inner geek tells me this.  

 photo star-wars-yoda-do-not-try_zpsb2bf884b.gif

I hope that you will join me along the way!

Skye, Buddy & Button

No comments:

Post a Comment