Pages

Tricks & Treats - Halloween food ideas for kids

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Ah Halloween, so many ideas and little time to do them. I was in the mood for baking this morning and was raring to go with some Halloween themed snacks. Then I remembered, we are moving out this weekend and eating through what we have so there is not much left for baking and making. Oh dear, silly me.


Well that shouldn't stop you, so here are 10 Halloween treat ideas for those scary little monsters of yours. 


via the idea room

The Gourmet Mama

via Martha Stewart

via Spoonful

via Gourmet Mom on the Go

via Taste of Home

via My Recipes

via Bright Ideas

via Spoonful

via My Recipes

Lots of fun to be had making these creations and it's up to you if you make them funny or scary. I'm looking forward to making those cute spider cupcakes and now I'm off to search the pantry to see what we can make from this list, I've got to have some eggs somewhere. I can't resist. 

Trick or Treat! 

Skye, Buddy & Button




No comments:

Post a Comment