Pages

Ask Buddy

Thursday 30 January 2014

Just having a wee chat with Buddy and he wants me to ask him 10 questions. Well here we go, I  hope the answers are more exciting than the questions will be.

1. What is your favourite book?
Buddy: A Flat Tyre (I have no idea what book that is)

2. What is your favourite colour?
Buddy: Purple 

3. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
Buddy: Bubbles (I should explain that bubbles are rice crispies here in NZ)

4. What would you like for your birthday?
Buddy: I want angry birds (he's getting angry birds star wars)

5. Who is your best friend?
Buddy: Will from kindy (so cute)

6. What is your favourite song?
Buddy: Incy Wincy Spider (surprised he didn't say incy wincy poo poos)

7. What's the best thing about having a sister?
Buddy:  Dancing like this (he then pulled Button over and danced with her, that's my boy)

8. What is your favourite game?
Buddy: Tennis

9. What is the best thing about Daddy?
Buddy: I don't know (haha sorry dad)

10. What is the best thing Mummy?
Buddy: I wanna do art! 
Button: (came and gave me a hug and kiss)


Well that's a lovely wee insight in to the mind of Buddy, must remember to ask these again in a year to see how much has changed.

What do your little ones say when asked 10 questions?? 


Happy Face!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment