Pages

Christmas Photos

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Every year Buddy & Buttons Granny in Scotland sends out a Christmas letter. I love it as hardly any one sends mail these days and getting a hand written letter posted just for you is a lot more exciting and personal, I think, than a Facebook post. I should do it more but alas I am attached to the computer too often and social media just seems easier and quicker from the other side of the world. 

I don't have a big part in the writing of the letter, their Granny knows what we are up to, however it is up to me to get photos of Buddy & Button. A task I sometimes love but the bigger Button gets the harder it seems to be. 



You can see from my first attempt that this may not go so well. Ha, Hopefully I can find a few from the bunch. 

Merry Crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment