Pages

Catch Up : Papercuts, tantrums, a road trip and a wedding

Monday 28 April 2014

After months of hard work making a lot of paper flowers for a friends wedding the day finally arrived. We had a wee drive to Cromwell but looking forward to the journey with Buddy & Button. 


I made flowers for Button's first birthday and now I got to do a whole bridal party. I love making them and hope I get to do it again.



 We had a few tired tantrums along the way but Buddy and Button had a great time and looked so cute.



Buddy was especially excited as his girlfriend Lily was beside him the whole night.



As most parents at a wedding we were busy, busy, busy (my heels got taken off too early), but they had so much fun.




We had some great family fun and in such a wonderful setting. 



Happy Face!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment